Livraison gratuite + lingette + raclette d'installation pour tout achat de 25 euros ou plus
How to properly protect your smartphone from shocks?
Here are some tips for protecting your smartphone from shocks:
Protect your smartphone from shocks with a Protective Case
- Use a protective case: one can be a great way to protect your smartphone from damage caused by drops and bumps.
Protect your smartphone from shocks with a Lanyard
- Avoid dropping it: Although it may seem obvious, it is important to be careful not to drop your smartphone. To do this, opt for a choker, which will prevent you from trying to catch it before it hits the ground.
- Avoid dangerous places: Avoid leaving your smartphone in places where it is likely to suffer shocks, such as in a purse or the back pocket of pants.
Protect your smartphone from shocks with a screen protector
- Use screen protection: Smartphone screens are particularly fragile and can easily crack or break.
- Do not leave it in hot or cold places: extreme temperatures can damage your smartphone. Avoid leaving it in hot or cold places, such as a car in direct sunlight or in a freezer.